COMPACT SQUARE PHOTO SENSORS
- Compact housing size and high power LED for excellent performance-size ratio
- IP67 and IP69k for highest protection in wet environments.
Available in diffuse, retro-reflective ,transmitter and receiver models.
ALL VOLTAGE PHOTO SENSORS
- Built-in amplifier accepts wide supply voltage range.
- Slim, space-saving construction measures only 50 x 50 x 17.4 mm.
- Relay outputs with long life expectancy and high switching capacity (3 A,250 V AC).
- Polarized retro reflective type available for glossy or shiny object detection.
Photoelectric switch with built-in amplifier (long distance)
- Retro reflective .Diffuse , transmitter and receiver models
- Sensing Distance of 10 m, with polarized light to detect shiny objects.
- Operation stability monitored by thestability indicator.
- Distance setting models with a long 2 m sensing distance incorporate a teaching function.
- Set sensing area (zone setting) function allows detection of shiny objects with uneven surface.
- Meets IEC IP67 requirements.
- M12 rotary connector, pre-wired or terminal block connection
Cylindrical photoelectric sensors in M18 plastic, brass or stainless steel housings
- Large standard portfolio in plastic, brass or stainless steel housings
- Long distance types for highest reliability in dirty environments
- Radial (90°) types for easy mounting and adjustment
- Background suppression model with high precision beam for highest accuracy
- AC and DC switching types
INDUCTIVE PROXIMITY SENSORS.
- Full body stainless steel housing for highest mechanical protection
- Low frequency modulation for metal chip immunity
- Flame retardant cable for high protection against welding spatter damage
Proximity Sensor with a Long Screw Length
- Increased tightening strength. Cable protectors provided as a standard feature.
- Increased indicator visibility. A milled section for wrench grip on all models
- Available in 2 wire and 3 wire DC and 2 wire AC models.
- Shielded and unshielded models.
Omron E2A Series Inductive Promixity Sensors
Extended sensing range inductive sensor in cylindrical brass housing
The high quality and the long-life design of the E2A extended sensing distance provide the best value performance ratio for standard applications.
- wide portfolio range through modular concept
- designed and tested for extra long life
- IP67 and IP69k for highest protection in wet environments
- continuously high quality level through specialized manufacturing process
- DC 3-wire and DC 2-wire models
- Normally open (NO), normally closed (NC) and antivalent (NO+NC) models
- up to 30mm sensing distance
- Stainless steel and brass housings
- Pre-wired versions with different cable materials and diameters, M8 and M12 connector types,
- 10-32VDC supply